D. Utility Connections
This is a FREE service that connects all your utilities and other services.
Direct Connect can help arrange for the connection or provision of the following utilities and other services:
- Pay TV
- Truck or van hire
Please tick this box if you would like Direct Connect to contact you in relation to any of the above utilities and other services.
We guarantee that when you connect with one of our market leading electricity and gas suppliers, your services will be connected on the day you move in. Please refer to Direct Connect's Terms & Conditions for further information.
Once Direct Connect has received this application Direct Connect will call you to confirm your details. Direct Connect will make all reasonable efforts to contact you within 24hours of the nearest working day on receipt of this application to confirm your information and explain the details of the services offered. Direct Connect is a one stop connection service. Direct Connect's services are free. However, the relevant service providers may charge you a standard connection fee as well as ongoing service charges.
DECLARATION AND EXECUTION: By signing this application, you:
- Acknowledge and accept the Direct Connect's Terms and Conditions (which are included with this application).
- Invite Direct Connect to contact you by any means (including by telephone or SMS even if the Customer's telehpone number is on the Do Not Call Register) in order to provide Direct Connect's services to you, to enter into negotiations with you relating to the supply of relevant services listed above. This consent will continue for a period of 1 year from the date the Customer enters into the Agreement.
- Concent to Direct Connect using the information provided by you in this application to arrage for the nominated services, including by providing that information to service providers for this purpose. Where service providers are engaged by you, they may use this information to connect, supply and charge you for their services.
- Authorise Direct Connect to obtain the National Metering Identifier and/or the Meter Installation Reference Number for the premises you are moving to.
- Agree that, except to the extent provided in the Terms and Conditions, Direct Connect has no responsibility to you for the connection or supply (or the failure to connect or supply) any of the services.
- Acknowledge that Direct Connect may receive a fee from service providers, part of which may be paid to the real estate agent or to another person, and that you are not entitles to any part of any such fee.
By signing this application form, I warrant that I am authorised to make this application and to provide the invitations, consents, acknowledgements, authorisations and other undertakings set out in this application on behalf of all applicants listed on this application.
PO Box 1519, Box Hill, Victoria 3128. P: 1300 664 715 F: 1300 664 185. www.directconnect.com.au
I hereby offer to rent the property from the owner under a lease to be prepared by the Agent. Should this application be accepted by the landlord I agree to enter into a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
I acknowledge that this application is subject to the approval of the owner/landlord. I declare that all information contained in this application (including the reverse side) is true and correct and given of my own free will. I declare that I have inspected the premises and am not bankrupt.
I authorise the Agent to obtain personal information from:
(a) The owner or the Agent of my current or previous residence;
(b) My personal referees and employer/s;
(c) Any record listing or database of defaults by tenants such as NTD, TICA or TRA for the purpose of checking your tenancy history;
Iam aware that I may access my personal information by contacting
- NTD: 1300 563 826
- TICA: 1902 220 346
- TRA: (02) 9363 9244
If I default under a rental agreement, I agree that the Agent may disclose details of any such default to a tenancy default database, and to agents/landlords of properties I may apply for in the future.
I am aware that the Agent will use and disclose my personal information in order to:
(a) communicate the owner and select a tenant
(b) prepare lease/tenancy documents
(c) allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact me
(d) lodge/claim/transfer to/from a Bond Authority
(e) refer to Tribunals/Courts & Statutory Authorities (where applicable)
(f) refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable)
(g) complete a credit check with NTD (National Tenancies Database)
I am aware that information is not provided or do i not consent to the uses to which personal information is put, the Agent cannot provide me with the lease/tenancy of the premises.