137 City Road (access via Edward Street) MEREWETHER, NSW 2291$845,000 - $920,000
Simply Flawless Restoration in Beachside Suburb
Creating an immediate impression of quality, space and stylish family living, this three bedroom home demonstrates an intelligent and private design amongst an urban haven of lifestyle options.
All access to the property is via Edward Street.
It is a high quality build that will stand the test of time and absolutely not a simple cosmetic facelift. The property has been extensively renovated with very little of the original house remaining. It is 90% a new build which would offer a substaintial depreciation claim should this be an investment property purchase for you.
If it is to own and occupy, you can take comfort in knowing this is a renovation of the highest quality, immaculately and meticulously constructed by some of the best trades in the region who pride themselves on their high standard of workmanship.
If a quality built, immaculately restored home is what you are looking for, this one is definitely worth a look.
Located in Merewether, one of Newcastle’s most prestigious suburbs. This is a property offering not only a beautiful home, but a lifestyle with plenty of entertaining and relaxing options for the entire family.
The property fronts, and is accessed via Edward Street.
Completely renovated throughout with contemporary square set high ceilings and soundproofing.
Stylish interior and exterior includes Caesarstone throughout wet zones, zero maintenance herringbone floorboards, creative landscaping for maximum privacy, intelligent bathroom, laundry and kitchen design with ample storage.
An extensive list of features include –
-Three bedrooms; all feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
-Stunning contemporary bathroom with deep bath, generous walk-in shower, private w/c and double basins
-Light filled open plan living with french doors off the dining room, opening to the breezeway
-Spacious Laundry with second toilet and exterior access to the clothesline.
-Family-sized contemporary kitchen with induction cooking, dishwasher, integrated rangehood, deep double sink and breakfast bar
-Split system air conditioning
– Smart LED lighting plan designed to suit individual zones with ambient lighting to bathroom and living.
– Contemporary black sliding windows with hush glass and fly screen
-Welcoming entry hall perfect for mud-room or study
-Single lock-up garage
-Fully fenced easy to maintain yard with wide entertaining deck
– Rebuilt garage
– Concrete driveway and stairs
– All new landscape, fencing and decking
– Rebuilt lean-to
– Repairs and reglazed roof tiles
– All new paint internally and externally
– All new wiring and electrical board
– All new light fittings and fixtures, as well as ceiling fans and a/c.
– All new plumbing
– Rebuilt all frame work/ceiling beams and re-plasterboard
– All new doors and windows
– All new window treatments
– All new fixed storage, fixtures and hardware
– New subfloor and new commercial grade LVT flooring
– All new waterproofing and tiling
– All new insulation and sound proofing
– All new appliances
– New hot water system
Located in popular Merewether, access via Edward Street. Only a moments drive to both Merewether primary and high schools. 5 mins to Merewether beach. 10 mins to Newcastle CBD.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet