15 Saffron Ave CARDIFF SOUTH, NSW 2285Buyer's Guide: $575,000 - $615,000
This unassuming home in Cardiff South will instantly surprise you with its large living areas, functional layout and layered living options.
Located in tightly held Saffron Ave, this well maintained property is ideal for the family looking for a great location and lots of space; even a possible dual living situation.
With so many must have features like three bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage, level backyard with rear access, air conditioning and huge living areas and all close to schools and shops – this is a property that is sure to impress.
* Master bedroom on level 1 features walk in robe and ensuite access to bathroom
* Second bedroom on level 1 features ceiling fan and built in robe
* Family bathroom on level 1 features separate bath and separate toilet
* Huge living room with air conditioning on level 2 adjacent the bright entryway.
* Well equipped kitchen with ample pantry space and an urban outlook
* Large dining room adjacent the kitchen with balcony access
* Two car garage with internal access
* Large family room on level 3 with enclosed patio
* Large third bedroom on level 3 with air conditioning
* Bathroom and laundry on level 3 makes this area ideal for granny flat, teenagers retreat or dual occupancy (subject to council approval)
* Large level backyard with undercover entertaining
* Garden shed
* Rear access to the backyard – perfect for boat or trailer storage
* Close to Cardiff High School, Cardiff South Primary School and Cardiff South Shopping Village
* Short drive to private & public Hospitals and Charlestown Shopping Centre.
* 20 min Drive to Newcastle CBD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 544
- 2 Garage