16 Marsden Street SHORTLAND, NSW 2307For Sale: $600,000
This large block with wide frontage is located on the fringe of Newcastle and close to the Hunter Expressway.
The current structure features 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and internal laundry, all situated towards the rear of the home.
The property is currently receiving rental income with an existing tenancy returning $320 per week on a lease that expires 02/08/2018.
The current vendor has received approval for the development of 5 townhouses and the plans for these are available upon request.
Primed for investment, this Shortland opportunity is not to be missed.
* 949 square metre block with wide frontage
* Approved council plans for 5 townhouses available at request (for sale is the land and existing structures only)
* Existing 3 bedroom house currently returning $320 per week (lease expiry 02/08/2018)
* Short 2 min walk to Shortland Public School
* Close to Hunter Expressway
* 25 min drive to Newcastle CBD
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 949