19 Glenroy St THORNTON, NSW 2322Sold
Family Home on Glenroy
If you have been looking for a neat and tidy 3 bedroom property with nothing to do but enjoy your stylish home and relax in your big backyard – this is it!
Tastefully updated with bright interior, functional living spaces and modern ammenities – yet retaining the warm charm of high ceilings, fuel stove and fireplace, cosy sunroom and of course the big Australian backyard.
A rental appraisal was conducted on this property in November 2017 at $400 per week.
This is a property with many features primed to allow a growing family to move in and enjoy a modern and easy to love home.
* Open plan dining, kitchen and living space filled with bright natural light, heritage fuel stove and adjacent decking
* Three generous bedrooms with natural light, master with fireplace and adjacent sunroom
* Updated kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* 2 Modern family bathrooms, second toilet and bath adjacent laundry
* Sunny balcony overlooking backyard and dappled with views to Mt Sugarloaf and the countryside
* Large linen storage
* Internal laundry with convenient access to balcony and yard with hills hoist
* Huge fully fenced backyard with rear lane access, easily maintained landscaping and vegetable patch ready to go
* Drive through GarPort with ample off street parking for multiple vehicles
* R/C Air Conditioning
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway to commute into the Hunter Valley for work or into Newcastle
* Thornton Train Station within walking distance
Land Size: 486m2
Rental Return: $400 pw (approx)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 486