20 Cleverton Close WARNERS BAY, NSW 2282Buyer's Guide: $790,000-$850,000
Stylish Tree House
Nestled amongst the tree tops this uniquely stylish home has taken it’s architecturally designed inspiration from nature itself.
Clever use of light and shade offers a sense of space and beauty over this split level design. High raked timber ceilings and earthy slate flooring combines with polished timber and neutral carpet. There is a sense of movement, nature and calm throughout this beautiful home.
A combination of clerestory windows and sliding glass doors adorn this home with light allowing leafy treetop views from every outlook.
Not to be outdone, the outdoors offer just as much, with a swimming pool, numerous dining options, terraced native gardens, garden shed, balcony and verandah.
A home for those that are looking for a serene bush retreat with the added convenience of being only 5 minutes from idyllic Warners Bay, with its cafes and restaurants and only 25 minutes to Newcastle.
* 3 Bedrooms, all located downstairs. Two have poolside access, one with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan, one with walk in robe
* High quality modern bathroom with toilet, Timberline double vanity, double shower and heated towel rail on the bedroom level of home
* Second bathroom is located at entry level with toilet and shower
* Bright entry platform
* Ceaserstone bench-tops in a modern kitchen that boasts a 2 seater breakfast bar, wall oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and comprehensive shelving for microwave and kitchen appliances
* Loft style study adjacent to the living space
* Upstairs, the light filled space hosts the dining area, vast living room and wrap around timber verandah with bush views
* A formal sitting room with Saxon combustion fireplace
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
*Large internal laundry with extra closet space for storage
* The easy to maintain pool with new filter and motor is ideal for those who love the idea of having a swimming pool, without the hassle
* Solar Hot Water
* Solar powered blind in loft study to control light
* Landscaped native gardens that create an adventurous yard with lots of areas to explore
* Oversized garage with automatic doors offers space for 2 cars plus extra storage room
* An under garage storage area is perfect for a cellar and an additional workshop has been added for working on projects
* Quiet cul-de-sac with established family friendly community
* 5 minutes to popular cafes overlooking the lake at Warners Bay
* 25 minutes drive into Newcastle CBD
Land size: 946sqm
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 946 square
- 2 Garage