20 Old Belmont Rd BELMONT NORTH, NSW 2280Sold
Serenity in the Treetops
This cedar & Colourbond 3 bedroom home is a natural and welcoming property with a feeling of open serenity and a vista of leafy trees and exposed wooden features.
Relax on one of the decks, enjoy the open plan living with fireplace, entertain from the huge kitchen. The master bedroom is a private sanctuary with modern ensuite, walk in robe and treehouse vibes.
The other 2 bedrooms feature walk in robes and are serviced by a large family bathroom.
A truly unique property that is a relaxing yet convenient home for a family looking for space and natural living all only 5 mins from gorgeous Redhead Beach.
– Double garage with remote door
– Sensor lights around the front of the home to light the way from the garage
– Front deck with excellent seating/ entertaining area
– Welcoming formal entry into the home
– Main bedroom with newly renovated ensuite and walk in closet
– Family room with split system air conditioning
– Bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes & fan.
– Main bathroom with deep bath and separate toilet.
– 4 door linen press.
– Open plan lounge and dining room opening to the kitchen
– Combustion heater for cosy winter fires
– Huge kitchen with lots of natural light overlooking the treetops
– Rear deck overlooking bushland reserve.
– Huge garden shed conveniently under the decking
-Grassy, secure backyard
– Easy access to the highway to go North into town or South to Sydney.
-5 min drive to Lake Macquarie, 5 min drive to Belmont shopping precinct, 10 mins to Charlestown Square, 5 mins to Redhead Beach, 7 mins to Blacksmiths Beach
-Golf courses, parks, shops, schools, public transport and all amenities are at your fingertips.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage