207/14 Milford Street ISLINGTON, NSW 2296Sold
Converted Warehouse Living
A beautifully modern apartment exuding dramatic industrial chic with soaring ceilings, steel, wooden beams and a sea of polished floorboards.
The Soque apartments are dripping with local history from the buildings circa 1940s industrial background as wool brokers; the space has now been transferred into a New York inspired apartment building.
This one bedroom apartment features a galley design of easy city living with a large bathroom, laundry, bedroom and open living and dining space combined with a modern kitchen and private balcony.
Completing the picture here is the proximity to city lifestyle; just moments to Honeysuckle, Beaumont St and the Wickham interchange. A city inspired lifestyle apartment full of texture and history.
* New York inspired inner city apartment
* 1 bedroom with large built in wardrobe
* Open plan kitchen with stainless steel bench top, gas cooking and glass splash-back
* Modern bathroom with bath
* Bright Balcony for BBQs and enjoying the morning coffee overlooking suburban/ industry area
* Unique style with original high ceilings, exposed wooden beams
* Stunning entry foyer paying industrial chic homage to the original factory origins
* Secure car parking with 1 car space
* Security tag access to the building
* Complete internal laundry
* Walk to Beaumont Street, the new Wickham Multi-Modal transport interchange, the foreshore of Newcastle Harbour, Honeysuckle and plenty of local cafes
* Perfect for first home buyers, those ready to downsize, busy professionals and astute investors – a property with wide appeal!
Rental Return: $495p/w
Council: $249 p/q
Strata: $817 p/q
Water: $231 p/q
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces