21 Sunderland St MAYFIELD, NSW 2304Sold
A freshly renovated home embracing all the charm of a traditional Mayfield cottage.
3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a bright kitchen that opens up to an easily maintained backyard make this property ideal for anyone wanting a peaceful abode close to the hive of popular Mayfield.
Quirky touches like the recycled brick patio and bright blue door contemplate the heritage features such as stained glass windows, high ceilings and cosy fireplaces.
Blythe Villa is a charming home ready for a fresh new chapter.
* Gas cooking and heating
* Recycled brick covered patio overlooking backyard
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Three bedrooms
* large family bathroom with ample storage
* Internal Laundry
* Off street parking in carport at rear
* Bright kitchen overlooking backyard
* Welcoming entry hall
* Separate living and dining room
* Low maintenance gardens and hedging
* Curb appeal in an up and coming suburb
* Moments walk to Porta Filter coffee, Mayfield Panthers and Train Station
* Close to Mayfield pool, numerous primary and high schools and shops
* 10 min drive into Newcastle CBD
For further details please contact Harper Property Agents on 1300 626 111.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces