231 Main Road CARDIFF, NSW 2285Buyer's Guide: $480,000 - $520,000
Family Home on Large Corner Block
This stylishly kept 2 bedroom home enjoys leafy views across the suburbs all the way to Mt Sugarloaf.
From the large living room, relaxing sunroom and galley style dine-in kitchen you can enjoy the view; all while being walking distance to the incredible versatility of Cardiff.
This home is an easy care property, in an excellent location and is sure to impress buyers looking for a bright, leafy cottage.
* 2 bedrooms
* Bright family bathroom with bath
* Large living room
* Bright sunroom with amazing views out to Mt Sugarloaf
* Galley style kitchen with bright dine-in area
* Secure garage with workshop and plenty of under house storage
* Laundry on ground level
* Secure, low maintenance backyard
* Ample off street parking
* Corner block with access to backyard via Alice Street
* Walk to Cardiff shops, schools and train station
20 min drive to Newcastle, 5 min drive to Stockland Glendale
Land Rates: $440 p/q
Water Rates: $263 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces