251 Main Rd CARDIFF, NSW 2285$499,000
Centrally located in Cardiff with heritage appeal this renovated 3 bedroom family home is ready to welcome you.
Move straight in and enjoy the large bedrooms, numerous living areas and large family bathroom.
The space enjoys plentiful natural light and an extensive bushland outlook from the rear living areas.
Relax in style this summer in the enclosed entertaining area; perfect for entertaining and BBQs as you enjoy the view. The lower level laundry also has a handy second toilet adjacent the bungalow.
The property is well located opposite a primary school and an easy stroll to public transport in a peaceful suburban setting less than 20 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD.
*Covered timber verandah
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe
* Bedroom three has a stunning period fireplace
* Lounge room and separate home office with extra storage.
* Spacious renovated kitchen overlooks the good-sized living room that boasts an expansive bushland outlook
* Split-level back lawn and enclosed entertaining cabana.
* Modern bathroom features a large corner bath, frameless glass shower and sleek, contemporary vanity.
* Excellent street appeal with picket fence
* Split-system air conditioning to 2 bedrooms and living area
* Polished timber floors in living area and carpet in bedrooms
* Large laundry with 2nd toilet
* Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
* 315L Apricus solar hot water system
* Bosch alarm system
* Swann CCTV camera system (smartphone compatible)
* Extensive Cat6 network cabling
* Footsteps to Cardiff train station, Woolworths and other shops
* Across the road from St Kevins Primary School and church
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced