35 Fleming Street WICKHAM, NSW 2293$629,000
Central Wickham Terrace
This fun and quirky home in Wickham is only moments from the Harbourside, Wickham Transport Interchange and City Beaches yet offers its own welcoming destination; a popular terrace that has been lovingly restored to add convenience to historical charm.
The 2 bedrooms upstairs both have storage, with the main offering a relaxing balcony to watch the birds from.
A sunny living room is complemented by an open plan dining and kitchen. To the rear, past the modern bathroom, a private courtyard is located at the rear for alfresco dining and vegetable gardening.
A wonderful property to call home in this thriving suburb.
* 2 bedrooms with built ins
* Master bedroom with balcony overlooking Fleming Street
* Large bathroom with deep separate bath
* Open dining and kitchen with ample bench space
* Relaxing backyard for vegetable gardening and alfresco dining
* Large under stair storage space
* Sunny living room at the welcoming entry to the property
* Stroll to parks, cafes and the Harbourside
* Potential rental return of $450 week
* Walk to Wickham transport interchange
Council rates: $409.00 per quarter
Water: $260.00 per third
Rental Potential: $450 per week
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 rooms
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced