36 Wallace St KOTARA, NSW 2289Buyers Guide $675,000
This 3 bedroom family home, sitting on an elevated parcel of land in a sought after area of Kotara, offers plenty of opportunity.
With a flowing floorplan, the home feels light and open with many spaces to relax and entertain. There is plenty of room for the family, a secure backyard with entertaining area, a garage, a workshop and the huge studio at rear that lends much scope to the imagination.
Buyers will instantly see the value and potential in this property.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with mirrored robes
* Large living area
* Bright dining area adjacent the galley style kitchen
* Sunroom leading to undercover entertaining area and tidy backyard
* Zoned for sought after New Lambton Public School / Lambton High
* Low maintenance yard on a good sized 530m2 block
* Lots of privacy on an elevated parcel of land with leafy bushland outlook and district views from the living room. The living room featuring tinted floor to ceiling windows for privacy.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* 2 x driveways
* Extra large SLUG with new roller door and remote with internal access to living area via stairs
* Large basement/ workshop area with possibility of converting back to second SLUG
* Huge brick and iron studio located in the backyard (approved as a hobby/workshop space) with power, water, kitchenette and full bathroom. (excellent opportunity to convert to second accommodation (STCA)
* Bus is only 1min walk, Kotara Train Station a 5 min walk, Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre only 15 min walk – very handy location
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport