4/31 Hill St WALLSEND, NSW 2287Price Guide: $395,000
Only moments to the Newcastle Link Road, Shopping centres, Newcastle University and The John Hunter Hospital makes this unit not only one of privacy but of ultimate convenience as well.
This 2 bedroom brick and tile home features open plan living and internal garage access, along with a sunny courtyard to enjoy and a large kitchen to create in.
The 2 bedrooms are both good sizes, one enjoying built ins and the master enjoying a walk in robe with shower access.
This is an excellent opportunity for the investor, the perfect start for the first home buyer or a tidy and convenient home for those looking for a neat and tidy villa.
* 2 bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe, second with built ins.
* Central bathroom with separate bath and shower, WC and vanity.
* Access to the shower from master robe
* Fully fenced private courtyard
* Secure garage with internal access
* Open living and dining space
* Internal laundry
* Well designed kitchen with generous cupboard space
* Private end unit in complex of 8
* Five minutes drive from the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital
* 20 mins to Newcastle CBD and Beaches
Council Rates: $274p/q
Strata Rates: $433p/q
Water Rates: $160p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces