5/3 Bishopsgate St WICKHAM, NSW 2293Buyer's Guide: $480,000-$520,000
Bishops Gate Convenience
Here shines an attractive investment in the heart of Wickham. Just a stroll away from your morning coffee at local cafes, and a short walk home from popular restaurants and the waters edge.
Cleverly designed with open plan living spreading out onto the sunny balcony; this unit is ideal for entertaining, ease of living and an inner city lifestyle with everything at your doorstep.
With an internal European laundry, full sized bathroom with bath and large master bedroom with built ins and access to the balcony.
The unit enjoys a prime position at the front of the complex and two car parking spaces.
Ample scope for a beautiful renovation, or simply a wise investment in this thriving part of town.
* Reverse Cycle air conditioner
* Large bedroom with built ins and access to balcony and leafy views
* Large living are with access to balcony and patio
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen.
* Large windows to allow ample natural light
* Internal European laundry
* Storage cupboard
*Dine in kitchen
* Leafy surrounds
* 2 private car parks
* Prime position at front of block
* Ideal inner city lifestyle property.
* Walk to the Albion, Honeysuckle lifestyle precinct, Throsby st providers, and just a few mins drive to Newcastle CBD
* Solid brick and iron construction
For further infomation please contact our office on 1300 626 111.
Water Rates- $183 p/q
Council Rates – $270 p/q
Strata Rates – $392 p/q
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport