56 Lewis Street MARYVILLE, NSW 2293Fresh To Market
This large home in popular Maryville has been cleverly designed to feel private and spacious while still enjoying urban views from the balcony.
Four bedrooms and ample living areas span two levels making this the perfect property for a growing family. The property can easily be separated into upstairs and downstairs living – which currently accommodates a 5 star Airbnb business.
The property is just a short walk to Newcastle harbor and Yacht Club and only a few doors down from Throsby Creek, it’s a stylish home in the areas best location.
– 4 bedrooms all with built-ins. The oversized master bedroom boasts an ensuite with corner bath, separate shower and walk-in robe
– The upstairs open-plan living space includes a dining room, living room and a modern kitchen with island, gas cooking and stone bench tops. The area is bright and spacious with high pitched ceilings and opens up to an alfresco balcony
– The downstairs open-plan living space includes dining and living area and kitchenette
– Family bathroom with deep bath and separate shower located on the ground floor
– 4 toilets in total – 2 on each level
– Ducted air conditioning; bedrooms have ceiling fans
– Digital keyless entry
– Secure double garage plus off street parking for 2 cars on the driveway
– Study area upstairs
– Internal laundry with plenty of storage and access to the backyard
– Option to continue busy 5 star Airbnb business
– Across the road you’ll find the Maryville Tavern with delicious meals and great atmosphere or take the short walk to the Uprising Bakery for breakfast and great coffee
– It’s an easy bike ride along the waterfront to Newcastle City, a ten-minute walk to Hamilton Train Station and just a 10-minute drive to Newcastle CBD
– Carriageway access to back yard for parking your boat or caravan
– Solar panels to keep electricity costs down
– Deck includes gas, electricity and water
– Garage with internal access door
– Under house ventilation
Water Rates: $260 per third
Land Rates: $464 per quarter.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage