63 University Drive WARATAH WEST, NSW 2298Sold
This 1960s brick and tile property enjoys an incredible location close to the University of Newcastle and a functional floorplan with lucrative opportunity. The home has been well maintained and retains all the warmth and pride of its originality.
The current owner built the home and happily raised their family here, it is now time for them to downsize and this generously sized property is ready for its next exciting chapter.
The property currently consists of 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and a family bathroom.
A large living room, bright dining room and retro kitchen are all immaculate while the large and sturdy double garage and landscaped gardens surrounding the home are all easily maintained.
The next chapter for 63 University Drive is now waiting to be written.
With its highly sought after location, just mere footsteps from the University of Newcastle, it lends itself to profitable reinvention. Harper Transforms have produced a draft renovation for the property which, subject to NCC Approval, could see the return of approx $1,340 p/w
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins
* Master bedroom featuring walk through robe and parents retreat / study adjacent
* Large formal living room with exposed brick feature wall opening to the dining room
* Original, immaculate 1960s kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Private toilet adjacent the laundry
* Garage/workshop dimensions: 8.5m x 6.5m (approx. 55.25m2)
* Large laundry with ample cupboard space
* Sunny and welcoming front balcony
* Elevated rear porch
* Easily maintained gardens
* Directly opposite University of Newcastle
* Possibility of high rental income for student accommodation; converting the garage and bedrooms to combined 6 bedroom accommodation returning approx $1340p/w, STCA (see draft floorplan)
* 20 mins to Newcastle CBD, 8 mins to Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 574
- 2 Garage