63 University Drive WARATAH WEST, NSW 2298FOR SALE: $595,000
This 1960s brick and tile family home has the practicalities for life all perfectly catered for from the incredible location to the functional floorplan. The property has been well maintained and retains all the warmth and pride of its originality.
The home was built by the current owner, who has happily raised their family within the welcoming walls of the property. Now time to downsize, this generous home is ready for its next exciting chapter.
Three bedrooms, with built-ins and a family bathroom are complemented by a large living room, bright dining room and immaculate retro kitchen. There is a large and sturdy double garage to the rear and easily maintained gardens surrounding the home.
The next chapter for 63 University Drive is now waiting to be written.
With its highly sought after location, directly opposite the University of Newcastle,
lends the opportunity of not only a comfortable family home but also the option for profitable reinvention.
* 3 bedrooms, with built-ins
* Master bedroom featuring walk through robe and parents retreat / study adjacent
* Large formal living room with exposed brick feature wall opening to the dining room
* Original, immaculate 1960s kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Private toilet adjacent the laundry
* Garage/workshop dimensions: 8.5m x 6.5m (approx. 55.25m2)
* Large laundry with ample cupboard space
* Sunny and welcoming front balcony
* Elevated rear porch
* Easily maintained gardens
* Directly opposite University of Newcastle
* Possibility of high rental income for student accommodation; converting the garage and bedrooms to combined accommodation, STCA
* 20 mins to Newcastle CBD, 8 mins to Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 574
- 2 Garage