64 Elbrook Dr RANKIN PARK, NSW 2287Sold
Exclusive Family Haven
An immaculate, exclusive home in Rankin Park. The ideal family home to enjoy the relaxed space of bushland, luxury living and convenient travel to the city.
The property is located in the New Lambton Public school zone and the New Lambton Infants public school zone, as well as close proximity to the John Hunter Hospital.
Set on 2200 sq metres with council reserve at the rear backing onto Grandview Rd, New Lambton Heights. The undulating property features landscaped native gardens, orchard trees, a vegetable garden and a salt water in ground pool complete with waterfall and cabana.
The brick and tile home is laid out in a thoughtful floor plan over 3 levels. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms plus an infant’s bedroom or nursery located adjacent to the master suite, a family bathroom and a laundry all enjoy leafy views. The master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and dressing room, private balcony, luxury ensuite with clawfoot bath and access to the tropical courtyard which features a jacuzzi.
The formal dining and living area sit neatly aloft on the second floor with the guest bedroom while the large pool room, stylish kitchen and family room enjoy access to the oversized balcony and BBQ area overlooking the suburbs and mountains.
The ground floor features a large double garage and carport, formal entry and a unique area that could be utilised as a bedroom, playroom or office space. Adjacent to this is a fully self-contained au pair quarters with bathroom, kitchenette, studio style bedroom and living space including patio overlooking the pool.
This is a unique property for the buyer who is looking for something very special.
– Property located in the New Lambton Public school zone and New Lambton infant’s public-school zone
– Close proximity to John Hunter Hospital
– Approx 2200 sqm land + council reserve at rear backing onto Grandview Rd, New Lambton Heights
– 6 bedrooms plus au pair quarters / studio apartment
– 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets
– 3 Large family areas to enjoy, poolroom, many balconies and decks to relax and entertain
– Landscaped solar heated in ground salt water pool with cabana and waterfall
– 2 car garage with remote access plus carport
– Large vegetable garden with compost and established fruiting trees
– North facing
– 10kw Enphase solar panel system
– 14kw ducted air and 3 separate split systems
– Open fireplace
– Large jacuzzi
– Ceiling fans throughout
– NBN connection internet
– Spa in main bathroom
– Self-contained au pair quarters or extended family quarters
– 3 Phase power
– Double drawer fisher paykel dishwasher
– Induction cooktop
– Plumbed fridge
*Please note that the vendor of this property is a licensed real estate agent employed by Harper Property Agents
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 7 rooms
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2200
- 4 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling