212/18 Brown Street NEWCASTLE, NSW 2300Sold
Fun and Affordable Inner City Living
A private balcony, an ensuite and a spacious bedroom with wardrobe, desk and fridge is the perfect base from which to enjoy the beaches, entertainment and inner-city living that is literally on your doorstep here.
Ideal for uni students, transient workers or those needing a convenient base in the heart of the city. Walk to Newcastle Beaches and Newcastle Harbour in moments. Bar Central is located on the very same block, while Darby Street dining is only footsteps away.
The complex offers excellent community facilities including large commercial kitchen at your disposal, walk in cool room and freezer, dining room, two large lounge rooms with Foxtel, secure lockers and a laundry room located conveniently beside this unit.
Security is well considered with CCTV surveillance and an onsite manager.
Currently leased at $195 a week until 22.5.18
* One bedroom studio apartment with ensuite, storage and balcony
* Community Kitchen, Dining and Living Spaces are ideal for a fun and vibrant lifestyle
* Aldi, Coles and Woolworths are an easy 15 minute walk or 5 min bus ride away
* Free Newcastle City Bus only a 5 min walk, with easy access to other public transport
* Affordable inner city living with minimal maintenance
* Ideal opportunity for Self Managed Super Fund or Investor looking for a secure return
Strata: $620 p/q
Water: $98.98 p/q
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms