510/335 Wharf Road NEWCASTLE, NSW 2300Sold
AT HOME HARBOURSIDE
Just footsteps from the Honeysuckle entertainment strip, this Harbourside apartment offers secure city living, stylish open floorplan and views that will entertain endlessly.
The first thing you notice when you step inside the welcoming apartment is of course the city views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, set behind the open plan living and dining.
The bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking has direct access to the balcony; easily step out with your fresh brew in the mornings.
Both bedrooms are generous in size and come complete with mirrored built-in wardrobes while the master features a stylish ensuite.
There is a rooftop garden perfect for BBQs to enjoy city, harbour and ocean views.
Be at home Harbourside, where you can be in the centre of vibrant Newcastle life or enjoying the peaceful comforts of home.
* Fifth-floor views through the floor-to-ceilings windows and from the entertaining balcony
* Light filled open-plan living and dining
* Living room opens onto large balcony with city views overlooking parkland, Newcastle Museum and The Forum
* Bright galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
* Main bathroom features separate bath and shower
* Large master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and ensuite
* Generous second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and city views
* Ducted air conditioning and premium carpeting throughout
* European internal laundry plus built-in linen cupboard
* Secure underground parking for one vehicle, plus storage cage
* Secure building entry and elevator access
Strata – $958.25/qtr
Council – $267/qtr
Water – $245/qtr
Estimated rental return $565 per week
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces