12 Irving Street WALLSEND, NSW 2287$495 per week
Beautiful Heritage home in Wallsend
Located on a well established culdesac, this 3 bedroom home oozes character and charm. From the High ornate ceilings to the eclectic leadlight windows that see rainbows of light fill each room.
Built in 1940, the home has been tastefully renovated to open plan living, dining and kitchen space that opens up through French doors onto the deck, adjoining the secure backyard.
* 3 large bedrooms
* Bathroom with bath
* Huge kitchen with gas cooking and gorgeous heritage features
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Office area conveniently accessed without having to enter the home – perfect for work from home occupations
* Street appeal on a leafy block
* High ornate ceilings and leadlight windows
* Large block with a fully fenced backyard including a relaxing deck
* 2 Garages perfect for storage and ample off street parking
* 3 min drive to Wallsend Community and Services, 2 min drive to Wallsend Public School
and only 17 mins to Newcastle CBD
12-month lease offered.
Pets considered on application.
Inspection times are as advertised. Please check our website the morning of the open home to confirm it will be proceeding and an application has not already been accepted. Applications are available on our website. Sorry, we do not accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage