14 Vides Street CARDIFF, NSW 2285$495 per week
Spacious and Inspired
With smartly updated interiors, gorgeous leafy rear outlook and quiet street setting, this home offers family friendly convenience.
Well presented, appealing colour palette and new floor coverings flow through this functional floorplan.
Upon entry, the formal lounge room precedes four robed bedrooms, a striking new bathroom and relaxed open plan family living with contemporary new kitchen.
Underneath the home you will find a laundry with second w/c, valuable storage space and a paved alfresco entertaining area overlooking level lawns.
The handy location is only moments from Cardiff North Public school, Cardiff shops and train station –
truly offering an excellent lifestyle choice for a young or growing family.
– Single level clad and tile home in quiet street
– Formal lounge with working fireplace and new floating floors
– All four bedrooms are fitted with new built-in robes and quality carpet
– Fully tiled bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower and wall-hung vanity
– New kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Secure driveway parking
– Minutes from Cardiff town centre, station and Glendale via the new link road
– Ten minutes drive to beautiful Lake Macquarie and the John Hunter Hospital
Six-month or 12-month lease offered.
Pets considered on application.
Inspection times are as advertised. Please check our website the morning of the open home to confirm it will be proceeding and an application has not already been accepted. Applications are available on our website. Sorry, we do not accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage