46 Elbrook Drive RANKIN PARK, NSW 2287Leased
Exclusive Home Among The Treetops
The moment you walk through the welcoming entry way, you notice the views of the treetops peeking at you from beyond the large living room, the bright kitchen and the peaceful balconies; then you hear the whip of bell birds and you are home.
With 3 bedrooms and a large family bathroom, the main level is a homely family space that feels just like a treehouse with raked ceilings, big windows and leafy views from the modern dine in kitchen, large family room and al fresco balcony.
Down on the lower level there is not only access to the terraced yard, but a spacious rumpus room, a 4th bedroom perfect for guests and a second bathroom plus laundry.
* 4 bedrooms all with built ins
* Master bedroom with access to balcony
* Large family room with access to balcony
* Wooden, natural textures throughout
* Family bathroom upstairs, second bathroom on ground floor.
* Large modern kitchen with atrium style dining
* Alfresco balcony on the second floor overlooking the treetops
* Private balcony on the ground floor
* Large rumpus room / study on the ground floor
* Internal laundry
* Plenty of storage with 2 deep linen closets
* Quiet, exclusive no-through road
* Double garage with ample off street parking
* 20 min to Newcastle CBD
* Close proximity to excellent schools including New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School
12-month lease offered.
Pets considered on application.
Inspection times are as advertised. Please check our website the morning of the open home to confirm it will be proceeding and an application has not already been accepted. Applications are available on our website. Sorry, we do not accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage