59 Gipps St CARRINGTON, NSW 2294Leased
Iconic Carrington Living
Along the wide, tree lined Gipps Street in popular Carrington awaits this 3 bedroom terrace home, offering quintessential urban living.
Past the welcoming front garden you enter the home into a wide entry hall, which sets the mood with its stained glass and panelled walls. From here, polished floorboards entice you into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area; With high ceilings and skylights to further enhance the wide and bright feeling.
There is one bedroom downstairs with built ins, upstairs you will find two more bright bedrooms, the master enjoying built ins and adjacent balcony.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
* Covered rear paved courtyard with 2nd toilet
* Sunny balcony off master bedroom.
* Polished floorboards throughout
* On street parking.
* Side lane pedestrian access.
* Smeg gas cooktop
* Smeg electric oven
* Ceiling fans with lights in lounge and upstairs bedrooms
* Air conditioning downstairs and in master bedroom.
* Gas hot water
* Open plan living/dining
* Walk with ease to Carrington shops, parks and schools. A short 5min drive to Newcastle CBD.
Six-month or 12-month lease offered.
Pets considered on application.
Inspection times are as advertised. Please check our website the morning of the open home to confirm it will be proceeding and an application has not already been accepted. Applications are available on our website. Sorry, we do not accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- Land is 95