63 Hamilton St KAHIBAH, NSW 2290Leased
Bright, beautiful home on large block
This beautifully presented family home is set on a large block on the high side of the street with an elevated leafy outlook, ideally located moments to Glenrock State Reserve and Fernleigh Track, close to schools, and just seven minutes to Charlestown Square.
The generous living room with split-system air conditioning and hardwood floors opens to the front balcony with a beautiful elevated outlook, perfect for watching the sunset over the vista.
The separate dining room joins the large kitchen which boasts plentiful cupboard space.
The modern bathroom features a deep bath and three good-sized bedrooms all enjoy built-in robes and ceiling fans.
A lovely covered patio with built-in barbeque is ideal for alfresco entertaining and joins an enormous lawn in the large backyard that offers plenty of play space.
A large internal laundry joins a single lock-up garage and rear lane access to the property to complete the package.
This property features:
* Elevated views and split-system air conditioning to living room
* Hardwood floors to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
* Built-in robes and ceiling fans to all three bedrooms
* Large kitchen with backyard views
* Sunroom with large glass sliding door to entertaining area
* Modern bathroom with deep bath
* Alfresco entertainer’s patio in enormous fenced backyard
* Single lock-up garage, plus rear lane access to property
* Close to schools, shops and recreation
* Pets considered on application
* 12 month lease offered.
Inspection times are as advertised. Please check our website the morning of the open home to confirm it will be proceeding and an application has not already been accepted.
Applications are available on our website. Sorry, we do not accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Split System Aircon